Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some months are ridiculous

I think this month was fated to not happen, pregnancy-wise.  As of today, I ovulated a day late, which is not great for conception.  It's still possible, just a lot less likely.  Anyhow, I knew, from observing my body, that I was going to ovulate a day early last month, and I saw the same things this month, so I naturally thought I was just back to ovulating on day 11 every month again.  Sigh.  Not this month.  Day 12.

I suppose I really can't be too upset, since we could not have possibly have tried a single day later than we did.  My wonderful husband hurt his back working out, aggravated it mowing the lawn, and actually threw it out having sex on (what I thought) was our last possible night to conceive our little girl.  I did not have the heart to tell him I ovulated early and that he probably threw his back out for nothing this month.

This was my month to conceive a little Sagittarius, and I'm sad that it probably won't happen.  Next month is Capricorn territory, and I don't think I want to go for that.  But then again, I don't want to miss another opportunity to try since this is taking so much longer than I thought it would.  Sigh.  What a dilemma.  I mean, if I tell my man I want to take a break from trying to conceive for a month because I don't want our baby born so close to the winter holidays, he'll agree and understand, but then I'll always wonder if I had conceived that month if the baby would be born late and be an Aquarius, which is what I originally wanted to have anyway.  Besides, I could calculate to have an Aquarius and end up going into labor early (like I did with my son) and have a Capricorn anyway.  I guess I'll just err on the side of caution next month and not even come close to pushing into conceiving a boy territory.  Then, if it's meant to happen, it'll be possible.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you think you're a little to hasty to judge what the child might be like by the sign? I realize that often the stereotypes are right but often people are quite different from their typical signs. (I know quite a few atypical ppl varying from their signs). Why not just enjoy life for a while, have sex when you're horny and see if nature doesn't just take over for you? Can't some things be left to chance? Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete